IndigoBlue Game Studio
Based in Ulsan, Republic of Korea
Oct. 31st, 2016
SPLIT BULLET is a game all about 'splitting up' a massive crowd of enemies—yes, those polygons—crawling towards you. Don't let 'em get you and survive as long as you can, by using your instincts and weapons.
Has been developed since late 2015. Released on Steam at October 31th, 2016. Nominated for 'Excellence in Game Design' award at Busan Indie Connect Festival 2016. Winner of 'Secondary School Students' Production' Gold Prize at GIGDC 2016.
- Minimalistic game design
- Insane amount of enemies coming out from all sides
- Massive amount of bullets splitting around everywhere
- Various weapons to choose from, and multiple stages for you to tackle
- Test your limit in Endless Mode!
Launch Trailer YouTube
Beta Playthrough YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "FINALIST, Excellence in Game Design" Busan Indie Connect Festival, September 9th, 2016
- "GOLD PRIZE, Secondary School Students' Production" GIGDC, December 4th, 2016
- "Part of the Indie MEGABOOTH @ PAX East 2017" PAX East, March 10th-12nd, 2017
- "A form of Art within Simplicity, Intuitiveness, and Thrill. (…) Within objects getting blown to pieces to your clicks and drags, and strikingly intense lines and dots that feel as if they’re breaking the entire screen apart, SPLIT BULLET harbors a sort of art; one not unlike the cold abstractions of Mondrian, who only used simple colors and lines as well."
- Inven, inven.co.kr
- "Kill everything, don’t die. Simple, right? Short answer—yes, very. Expanded answer—but super-satisfying, too. (…) Long ago in a very different gaming world I’d have plunked more than the $2 asking price in the SPLIT BULLET arcade cabinet."
- James Cunningham, Hardcore Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available on Steam store.steampowered.com.
About IndigoBlue Game Studio
Student indie game development team.
More information on IndigoBlue Game Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SPLIT BULLET Credits
Game Designer, Lead Programmer, Composer
Sanghoon Lee (@PsychoFlux Entertainment)
Agent, Assistant Designer
Seokmo Yoon (@PsychoFlux Entertainment)