IndigoBlue Game Studio
Based in Ulsan, Republic of Korea
Press / Business contact:
21, Seongan 11-gil, Jung-gu
Republic of Korea
Student indie game development team.
Developer of 'SPLIT BULLET(2016)' and 'Vectorium(2017)'. Nominated for 'Excellence in Game Design' prize at Busan Indie Connect Festival 2016, Winner of 'Secondary School Students' Production' Gold Prize at GIGDC 2016. Attended Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX East 2017.
SPLIT BULLET Launch Trailer YouTube
Vectorium Announcement Trailer (temp.) YouTube
There are far more images available for IndigoBlue Game Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "FINALIST, Excellence in Game Design" - 'SPLIT BULLET', Busan Indie Connect Festival, September 9th, 2016
- "GOLD PRIZE, Secondary School Students' Production" - 'SPLIT BULLET', GIGDC, December 4th, 2016
- "Part of the Indie MEGABOOTH @ PAX East 2017" - 'SPLIT BULLET', PAX East, March 10th-12nd, 2017
- "Official Selection" - 'Vectorium', Busan Indie Connect Festival, September 16th, 2017
- "A form of Art within Simplicity, Intuitiveness, and Thrill. (…) Within objects getting blown to pieces to your clicks and drags, and strikingly intense lines and dots that feel as if they’re breaking the entire screen apart, SPLIT BULLET harbors a sort of art; one not unlike the cold abstractions of Mondrian, who only used simple colors and lines as well."
- Inven, inven.co.kr
- "Kill everything, don’t die. Simple, right? Short answer—yes, very. Expanded answer—but super-satisfying, too. (…) Long ago in a very different gaming world I’d have plunked more than the $2 asking price in the SPLIT BULLET arcade cabinet."
- James Cunningham, Hardcore Gamer
Follow us on facebook.com.
Visit our official page on indiedb.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Programmer, Composer